RUBIC Imaging Suite
In addition to the magnet room, RUBIC also has available rooms
available to prep experiments, interview participants, and work on data.
For more details see the
RUBIC uses a 3T Siemens TRIO
for scanning both humans and animals.
- Bore inner tunnel diameter = 60 cm
- Maximum participant weight = 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Maximum FOV = 50 cm
- 32 channel head coil
RAVANA computing cluster
Ravana is 28 node cluster used for RUMBA analyses and has:
- 25 dual AMD Opteron nodes 1.4GHz (10 nodes - Opteron 240)
- MainNode: ravana (8GB RAM)
- node2-node10 (5GB RAM) 1.6GHz (15 nodes - Opteron 242)
- node11-node25 (6GB RAM) 2 dual-core Opteron nodes 2.2GHz - Opteron 275
- node26,node27 (12GB RAM)
- 1 dual CPU Itanium (ia64) [itanix]
- 1 dual-core Opteron 270, 2GB RAM [raider] OS
All nodes are running amd64 (Debian GNU/Linux).
for the collection of eye movement data while scanning.
- non-ferromagnetic optimized design
- up to 2000 Hz sampling rate
- down to 0.01º RMS spatial resolution
- real-time eye position access of 1.4 msec (SD < 0.4 msec) @ 2000 Hz
- supports Camera-to-eye distances of 60 - 150 cm
A BIOPAC MP150 system
is available for recording skin conductance. Other modules for recording cardio and respiratory data can be added.
is available as well as open source options such as PsychoPy
A number of fiber optic response options
are available including response pads and trackballs.